If it's Friday night, I'm usually in my stitching spot for a 6 hour stitch in, wearing my "party pants" (comfy clothes) and oogling all of the amazing stitching on the Friday Off the Grid FB group.
These thread keeps are:
- Laser cut and engraved in Cheshire, England by Fay from Knit It – Hook It – Craft It.
- Solid Beech wood from Germany and sawn/planked in England.
- Cut shapes are programmed by Fay to create as little waste as possible.
- Any usable small pieces are destined to become stitch markers at some future point.
- Really small or thin pieces are used on Fay’s fire as fuel – which is great because it’s solid wood and has no chemicals or glues in it!